May 4, 2018

1. this paint sample.

{because who am i to deny my almost-four-year-old and her request for a gray dresser?}

2. this tiny painting.

{because sometimes you have to spend your allocated rosé money on small works of original art instead. no regrets.}

3. this bandana.

{in the very perfect shade of indigo. not for sale, but sent with love from this genius}.

4. these paper sacks.

{for helping little clothes stay organized in a new space.}

5. this golden cream.

{good for sun protection and also doesn’t make you look ghostly/ghastly/ghoulish.}

blk + grn.

what does being pregnant feel like?

heart eyes for this vintage beauty.

decanting upgrades.

the debate just got prettier. (also!)

i have righteous anger and more righteous anger.

this weekend only: 115k items between $1 and $5.

rethink your flip-flops?

i’m on a panel with this dear friend and other lovely people tonight. come!

• Reply Nina May 4, 2018 at 2:51 pm

That print is so pretty! Is it a giclée print? Looks just like an original painting.

• Reply ERIN BOYLE May 4, 2018 at 3:04 pm

it is an original painting! should have said painting not print!

• Reply Rachel May 4, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Since spying it in your stories, have been meaning to ask … What is the fabric you are using for the dresser? It’s gorgeous!

• Reply ERIN BOYLE May 4, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Thank you! I found it at Brooklyn General Store! I have to call to remember the name though! (Or scroll here for awhile. They have *so* many beautiful options, but this was Faye’s favorite!)

• Reply Rachel May 5, 2018 at 12:43 am

Golly, that’s one dangerous link. Thank you!

• Reply Kim B. May 5, 2018 at 9:17 am

It’s by a wonderful artist, Sarah Golden, from her collection Tiger Print. Here it is available in black. I know it’s also available in a black and a neon pink (I have no association with this fabric store, nor with the artist nor the fabric company . . no one). Her work is fabulous, check her out.

• Reply ERIN BOYLE May 5, 2018 at 10:06 am

There you go! I’m not finding it right now on the Brooklyn General Store website, but that is where I got mine in case you’re local and want to head there!

• Reply RWM May 5, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Erin, did you buy the paper sacks in the Brooklyn area somewhere or did you buy online? They are lovely!

• Reply ERIN BOYLE May 6, 2018 at 9:53 am

Found these online!

• Reply RWM May 6, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Cool, TY!

• Reply S May 6, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Allocated rosé money – yes! 🙂 I’d love to see a post on budgeting sometime. Such an important topic, and any inspiration’s appreciated!

• Reply ERIN BOYLE May 7, 2018 at 9:32 am

Ha! I need the inspiration from someone else myself!

• Reply Millie May 7, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Loved that New Yorker piece! I thought for half a sec that someone was going to tell me she had it all figured out! Ha! “I have all the pizza.” 🙂