my week in objects, mostly.

September 8, 2017

1. this bib.

{because i’m working with my friend abby on a full-coverage design and this prototype is already a+}

2. this little backpack.

{because someone’s heading off to school a few days a week!}

3. these cozies sent from canada.

{and a hint of the weather to wear them in.}

4. this tiny plant friend.

{because it’s suffered from a fall down the stairs and some heavy petting, but it’s still alive!}

5. this book of poetry.
{for being so beautiful and so sweet and just what we all needed.}

waiting for the perfect protest.

why it’s more complicated than made-in-the-usa.

the world is sound.

helpers.

ending nostalgia.

what it means to be an ally.

the sweetest veggies.

• Reply Kim September 8, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Petit Vilains! Isn’t it a wonderful thing? Intrigued by the bib… are you a pelican bib fan?

• Reply ERIN BOYLE September 8, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Ha! Had to look up what a Pelican bib is! I really prefer cloth bibs, but want something that catches food, is big enough to fully cover the kid and that’s easy on and easy off without being *too* easy off! I think we’re almost there!

• Reply MissEm September 8, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Oh, we love that book of poems. Poetry has become a real comfort these past few months.

• Reply Heidi September 8, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Fun! Keep us posted on the bib. I love cloth too. Right in with the dish rags!

• Reply Niken September 10, 2017 at 5:53 am

I love your succulent. I killed 2 of mine in the past week 🙁

• Reply Ana September 14, 2017 at 7:05 am

Hey Erin. Love your aesthetics.
    May I ask you if your girl’s Kanken is a regular Mini or a Kids special. I wanted to get one for my little pumpkin but I’m not sure about the shoulder straps length (the Mini offers more colour options). Thanks!

• Reply ERIN BOYLE September 14, 2017 at 12:57 pm

mini!

• Reply Ana September 14, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Thank you so much for answering back!
        It’s really great to read your stories, you have such a beautiful and respectful way of living.