June 14, 2013

1. these tiny daisies.
tinydaisies1388 {for brightening up the place}.

2. this twine.
twine1414 {for appearing just when i needed it}.

3. these red strawberries.
strawberries {for being grown without pesticides}.

4. this bra.
bra1417 {because without really wanting to air any dirty perfectly clean laundry, it’s kind of the best thing for wearing underneath a tee}.

5. this chocolate bar.
chocolate bar {for providing late afternoon sustenance}.

i’d like to wear this all summer.
this place looks dreamy.
warm feta? yes.
india. get me there.
strawbs and bubbly. please.

things by me in other places:
neighborhood roses.
how to care for your pruners.
i’ve got my eye on this scrub.
and this lip blush.
trellises.
gardenista’s on instagram.
lessons in flower arranging, etc.
a very green garage.
old-fashioned laundry.

• Reply Daniella C June 14, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I have some daises decorating our home today too thanks to last night's walk! They are so simply beautiful.

• Reply sweet harvest moon June 14, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Loving the Gardenista instagrams!

Have a great weekend!

• Reply Rosie June 14, 2013 at 3:15 pm

That chocolate cake bar looks lush. Have a delightful weekend! πŸ™‚

• Reply Daina Ankrum June 14, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I always love these posts! I used to do Little Things posts, which were similar. Hopefully I can bring them back over the summer when I have more time. I hope you are having a great week!

• Reply Elise June 14, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Beautiful little daisies! My African violets finally bloomed. Have a beautiful weekend πŸ™‚

• Reply Clean June 14, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I'm obsessed with St. Germain (a key ingredient in that strawberry/champagne cocktail) this summer. I've been making up all sorts of concoctions in an attempt to work it into everything I'm drinking! Yum!

• Reply Neurotic Workaholic June 15, 2013 at 12:54 am

Mmm, that chocolate bar looks really good; did you make that? And I was just thinking of buying some strawberries, especially now that it's summertime.

• Reply chelsea June 15, 2013 at 5:37 am

Mmmm! I love the chamomile and pretty little strawberries. Thanks again for blogging about the flower class. I know you were stressed about your bouquet but it was really lovely!! xo

• Reply clairemaxwell June 17, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Those daisies. Gorgeous.

• Reply Jennifer Allison June 17, 2013 at 8:35 pm

oh how i ADORE feverfew!

• Reply Anonymous June 20, 2013 at 3:53 pm

your india link is confusing… should i have paid more attention to the words somewhere?

• Reply Erin June 21, 2013 at 3:54 pm

Whoops! Wrong link. Thanks for the heads up.